I know most people who have one hold onto it. But if you happen to have one you're willing to part with, send me your price.

thanks
kevin

If LV made them again, I for one would buy another. Great tool. 

Rob Lee, you listening????  You don't have to make them out of SS, brass would do!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I second the Admiral's Motion. I have the SS and the brass. Really like the shape of the SS.
A third for the Admiral's motion. Great tool!
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard

I didn't realize they stopped making them. I sure do like having mine.

I've got 3 and I'd like more. Rob, we'll happily get in line.
Jason

(09-30-2016, 07:52 AM)dov tayles Wrote: I didn't realize they stopped making them. I sure do like having mine.

It was a 35th anniversary tool, so had a limited run.  I can understand not making it out of stainless to preserve the uniqueness in that sense, but the design of the head is just so good it would be a good option for the round head model if made in brass or bronze (or whatever they make those heads out of).
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
bump for the weekend crowd. not expecting one to be cheap so feel free to throw me an offer

thanks
How about one of these? Not what you asked but looked like a nice gauge.

http://redirect.viglink.com/?format=go&j...xt=website
I've looked at that marking gauge several times.  Would like to see one in person and see how it feels to use.  Anyone have one?

Lonnie
WTB Veritas stainless steel marking gauge