I'm clearing my modest lumber stash, free, local only, south SF Bay, CA.  First-come, first serve, available starting Sunday.  The movers are coming on Wednesday and the stock shown below is not going with them, so anything remaining as of Tuesday night ends up in a dump run later this week.  Various lengths, widths, and species, mostly domestic.  Good quality.  

Absolutely no shipping or delivery, we're scrambling to get the place packed and empty as it is.  PM your interest and I'll send you my address and availability.  Some friends are already planning to come over on Sunday, so no guarantees as to what will be available when.  I also have some reasonable sheet stock, a couple pallets, and a big pile of scrap doug fir and sheet stock if anyone needs it before I head to the dump.

Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow

Where is this located?
--
Michael Dow
Seabrook, TX

Sorry, Cupertino, CA, just west of San Jose.
Bill

If anyone goes I would sure love to pay for shipping for the turning stock.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
You lucky guys!!!  Go get it...Nice of him..
Jerry
A few folks came over this morning and picked up a fair bit, but there's still some maple, poplar, birch and white oak left.  A friend has said he'll get whatever's left in a day or two, so feel free to send a PM to come over today if any interest.
Bill
Free: Clearing my lumber stash - SF Bay Area