I seldom get a chance to combine my two hobbies (photography and woodworking) together. However, every now and then I do see something that brings a smile to my face and this is one of them. Enjoy.

Video: mesmerizing stop motion film of raw wood being shaved away layer-by-layer

Wow I would call this Deja Vu, but I am certain I just saw this here last week, that post had 2 or 3 responses though.

Mine was along the lines of
Cool
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
My bad if I posted it twice. I did search the forum because I thought someone else may already have done so. Must have missed it. 
Sleep
Guess I missed it too.  This is the first I saw it.

Very cool stuff.  I would love to see how that was done.  I wouldn't want to do it though.
Cool as can be visually, but holy heck that's a mindblowing amount of work. Hundreds of hours I imagine... woof!

Thanks for sharing, missed the other link too!

Best,
Michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
Mesmerizing stop motion film of raw wood being shaved away layer-by-layer