I've been keeping mine in an old glass jar. For whatever reason, I've had to use them more frequently lately and it's a PITA having to dump the jar every time to try to find the right size.

Does anyone have a better way?

Wooden block (my t-handles are on a piece of 2 x 4), drilled with appropriate sizes. For the ones that stay with machines for set screws and such--tiny rare earth magnets.
earl
I have 3 of these full of Allen keys.
https://www.amazon.com/Klein-Tools-5139-...000BQRCKY/
One of the great quandaries of tools, how to store Allen wrenches or hex keys.

I have given up trying to find a good storage solution for the L shaped ones, and bought a few of the sets from harbor freight with the metal stand, and attached it with magnets to the top of a tool cart.

But I'm all ears if someone comes up with a decent workable solution.

I would think that in the days of CNC someone could come up with a size specific caddy that would be easy to use and also index which one went where.

Duke
[Image: bondhus-allen-wrench-set.jpg]
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
The ones I have, stay in the index holders they came in.....half have a socket attached to them, to use with a ratchet.
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Here ya go. I have several, long arm, short arm, standard, metric, whatever I need.

https://www.mcmaster.com/#hex-key-holders/=18tlr98
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Life is short and allen wrenches are cheap.  I buy sets of Bondhus wrenches like these -

https://www.amazon.com/Bondhus-12137-L-w...len+wrench

and keep them in the carrier provided.  I have a few larger ones I keep in a tin can, but the Bondhus sets meet most of my needs.  The carriers are in bright colors and bigger than an individual wrench so they are easier to find, even with my failing eye sight, and they sizes are labeled so finding a particular size is easier.
One of the handiest sets I have is this style with the rubbery plastic holder (1st photo). The other is the "jackknife" style.

[Image: spin_prod_620100701?hei=245&wid=245&op_sharpen=1&qlt=85]
[Image: 322359.jpg]
Wood is good. 
One fellow I saw had a piece of leather with slots cut in it. I mostly use a Proto jackknife set. Buy good ones and when they show any wear ,grind that off. If you screw up an allenhead, you might want to think about throwing that machine away. This is from a retired millwright.
A man of foolish pursuits
How do you store your Allen wrenches ?