Just ordered one for $328 including shipping. 

www.grizzly.com/products/15-Planer-with-Helical-Style-Cutterhead/ST1012?utm_campaign=zPage&utm_source=grizzly.com
"There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other is that heat comes from the furnace." - Aldo Leopold

Lol I don't even have room for a machine like this but I would've still jumped on it. The helical head is worth more than that lol. Hope they fill your order! All they have to say is "sorry this item is no longer available" and refund your money. Was it a pricing mistake?
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Either a mistake or trying to clear the inventory since the entire planer is no longer listed versus the price just being corrected.
I ordered one, everything Steelex is now gone from the Griz site. Sounds like hundreds were ordered, a friend said it went viral. I did get a verification of my order from Grizzly.
Jim

THANK OUR MILITARY THAT WE ARE FREE

If I accepted, that'd mean I didn't have any integrity..
AND then I'd meet your expectations as a politician..
Fred Kingston...052708
That was an unbelievable deal, hope it works out for you.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I just ordered on an got a confirmation.  we will see.  There is no room in the shop but I guess something else will have to go

(01-02-2018, 06:46 AM)jgrogan Wrote: I just ordered on an got a confirmation.  we will see.  There is no room in the shop but I guess something else will have to go

I'm surprised its back up on the site, the web page got pulled last night after I made my order.

I got the confirmation too.  If if shows up, I'll have a Dewalt 735 for sale to make room.   Couldn't pass on it tho, just too good.

good luck!
"There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other is that heat comes from the furnace." - Aldo Leopold
As I type this, they are still accepting orders.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.

(01-02-2018, 08:15 AM)fredhargis Wrote: As I type this, they are still accepting orders.

They pulled the webpage last night after I made my order, but it's back up this morning, same price.
Something must be amiss, but I still ordered one. We'll see.
Insane pricing on Steelex 15" helical planer