Who's in?

https://www.lie-nielsen.com/hand-tool-events/USA/171

[Image: IMG_1946.jpg]

Thinking about it. I’m off both days and I haven’t been to that place yet, wouldn’t mind seeing it although I always liked going to Jeff Miller’s place.
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
I do prefer Jeff's location, but I did chat with him last year at the School of WWing, and he's somewhat relieved he doesn't have to host anymore.
Clan, what day are you attending? It might be nice to meet up at the show if possible.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof

(01-08-2018, 07:07 AM)John Clifford Wrote: Clan, what day are you attending?  It might be nice to meet up at the show if possible.

John - I'm shooting for Saturday morning.  It'd be way cool to catch up with the old crowd.  
Cool
I too liked Jeff Miller's place--it was always a pleasure to have the opportunity to see his furniture--but it was crowded. The new place is bigger. It also has a great woodworking library to browse in.
For someone who's never been what can I expect? I've seen LN at other woodworking shows where they display their tools and techniques. Are there seminars, etc., or is it tool demonstration/sales by the listed demonstrators?
Well, I'll be there with some new toys to play with.
[Image: 37633822756_01f0579188.jpg]227 1 by Lazarus 13, on Flickr
[Image: 38690710175_c9cc8435a7.jpg]235 2 by Lazarus 13, on Flickr
[Image: 39557490392_1c262c968e.jpg]236 1 by Lazarus 13, on Flickr
Maybe we can wrangle Slav out of bed and get him there Saturday morning.

Hmm  
Smirk
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
Lie Nielsen in Chicago - January 26-27