I'm located in Wisconsin 53092..........SOLD.........I have for sale a rare early model Delta 768 10" band saw. The 768 is very popular with collectors. This is a heavy duty machine that shares many parts with Delta 14" band saws. Shared parts include blade guides and guard, table trunnions, and tilt/tension mechanism. I don't have a stand for it, and the small 1/4 hp motor pictured is underpowered. It's in very good condition for its age. The rubber wheel tires are old and aged and should be replaced at some point. This is the predecessor to the 14" models, and dates from the late 30s or very early 40s. I plan on taking more photos early this week. PM me if you want me to send them to your email me. The picture shown is the only one I have. I'll pack it bolted to plywood in a large heavy duty cardboard box, and ship via FedEx Home Delivery. Local Pickup is also fine.
......175$ plus shipping.
I accept PayPal and credit and debit cards, as well as money orders or cash.
PM me with any questions or interest.
Thanks for looking.

Attached Files Image(s)

SOLD----Vintage Delta 768 10" Wood Cutting Band Saw