After many years of using a router bolted to a piece of plywood and clamped across two sawhorses, I finally built me a new router table. The design is a little bit Norm Abram, and a little bit Wood Magazine. The Hitachi router I bought over ten years ago. It's been resting in the original box all this time. I didn't know it would take me this long to finally get around to it.
Telling a man he has too many tools,
is like telling a woman she has too many shoes.

Tilt top for easy access.
Nice job. I like it.
BAT

A man wearing a helmet defending our nation should make more money than a man wearing a helmet playing games!
Looks great. Do you have a dust collection hookup on the back of the fence?
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-03-2019, 10:46 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Looks great. Do you have a dust collection hookup on the back of the fence?

Yes, plus I'm planning to add a Y connector for a hose to go down into the router area. Probably next week.
Well done, the tilt top is a nice addition.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Now you are going to make more work for me. Mine is almost exactly like yours only without the tilt top. Looks like a great idea. Now I have to go to the shop and see how much work it would be to modify mine. I can't remember how the top is fastened.
I've got a tilt top on one of my dual router tables. It's very handy.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Very nice indeed! I may borrow your tilt top ides if I EVER get around to building a table.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Cool!  Looks great!
New Router Table