Smile 
I just recently had the opportunity to use a friends Bosch Palm Router, and I was very impressed. I couldn't believe the power it had, and how easy it was to control with one hand.  I know what I want for Father's Day
Smile.  This tool will be very useful for roundover's and small dado's.  

Scott

Is that the Colt?

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone

(05-30-2019, 10:44 AM)shoottmx Wrote: Is that the Colt?

g
It is the Colt 1.25hp.  This will definitely be my go to router.  The other one will stay in the router table.

(05-30-2019, 12:04 PM)Smoothjazz077 Wrote: It is the Colt 1.25hp.  This will definitely be my go to router.  The other one will stay in the router table.
Only thing about the 'trim' routers is they only use 1/4" shank bits. For what they're intended to do that's fine but most of my bits are 1/2" shank. Some duplication is inevitable but whatta gonna do?
My big Triton is mounted in the router table.

My Bosch Colt is my go-to router for hand-held work, and has been that since I got it 10 years ago. 

My PC 690 w/D handle gets very little use now.
I love mine, but have to admit that the depth adjustment is kinda cheesy.  Mine is several years old.  Maybe they've improved it since then.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

(05-30-2019, 12:04 PM)Smoothjazz077 Wrote: It is the Colt 1.25hp.  This will definitely be my go to router.  The other one will stay in the router table.

Thanks Scott,
Have a couple doors to hang for LOML. I think the colt is the perfect Honey Do gift to mortise the jambs.

g

(05-30-2019, 12:30 PM)shoottmx Wrote: Thanks Scott,
Have a couple doors to hang for LOML. I think the colt is the perfect Honey Do gift to mortise the jambs.

g

I think it will be the perfect tool to mortise jambs.  Mortising with a full size router is a challenge to say the least.
Bought the Colt to do the jamb mortising. Worked like a charm, easy to handle. Thanks for posting this Scott,

g

A buddy of mine has the corded and I love it.I am saving for the cordless.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Bosch Palm Router