I couldn't tell you if they are any good or not but Woot has Yost 24" parallel clamps on sale for $24 a clamp.

If you look around I think they have some other clamps on sale also
"During times of universal deceit, Telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"

-- George Orwell

Never used those, but they look very similar to the Bora clamps at HomeDepot.  The Boras are not Besseys but they are ok.
Sold out.

Doug
(07-17-2019, 06:47 AM)Dave Mc Wrote: I couldn't tell you if they are any good or not but Woot has Yost 24" parallel clamps on sale for $24 a clamp.

Last time something like this happened 26 Bessey 4 packs showed up at my house.  It was about the last time I bought clamps
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(07-17-2019, 06:47 AM)Dave Mc Wrote: I couldn't tell you if they are any good or not but Woot has Yost 24" parallel clamps on sale for $24 a clamp.

Stealth gloat coming......

A month ago I came across some NOS 40" Bessey parallel clamps from hardware store inventory that sat in a barn for 8 years, perhaps 15 years old, still had the tags on them.  Two for $15, I bought 8........ sometimes you are in the right place at the right time....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
So this is why I can’t find any Bessys at a decent price anymore. You two are hoarding them all.
Smile
PSA Parallel Clamp sale