I purchased some walnut from an estate sale and thought I would sell some of the wide boards since I don't really have a good use for them.  I have no idea when it was harvested or if it was kiln dried but I do know it was stored inside and had been for several years.

#1 is 12" x 10' x 7/8"  There are a couple of areas that need planed.  I think you could easily get 3/4" in thickness.  There are a couple of clear sections the longest being 4'.

#2 is 12" x 10' x 7/8"  There are a couple of areas that need planed.  I think you could easily get 3/4" in thickness.  On one side there is 8 1/2' of clear.

#3 is 12" x 9' x 1 1/8"  There are a couple of areas that need planed.  I think you could easily get 1" in thickness.  Figured grain on one end.

#4 is 12" x 10' x 1 1/8"  9' of clear.

#5 is 12" x 10' x 1 1/8"  There are a couple of areas that need planed.  I think you could easily get 1" in thickness.  9' of clear

Asking $6.00 a bd ft for #4 and #5 that have most of the board clear.

Asking $4.00 for the other three.

If someone wants all five, we can talk!
Smile 

Who wants it?

And what is the location?
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski

(11-21-2019, 09:19 AM)cpolubin Wrote: And what is the location?

Sorry, I thought my location was in my profile.

Kokomo Indiana.  Not far from you!
PM sent on #s 3, 4 and 5.

Cliff
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski
12" wide walnut