[Image: SbWyEPm.jpg]

I was asked to be my nephews god father, so I thought I should make something that I never got around to making for my kids. The door was courtesy of FBranco. Wood is hickory with blind dowels.

A week and a half ago, my wife asked if I could make her mother a wishing well for Christmas... this has taken every free minute over the last 10 days. I managed to get a finish on it tonight and I dont have to deliver it until Saturday.  Lol.

Definitely not fine wood working, but I'm impressed with how it turned out after basically building it after looking at a picture. 

[Image: zwAtbHg.jpg]
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

Looks like ya dun real good on both.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Very cool!
Cool
Cool
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Great job on that wishing well. I hope it comes apart or you might need a hand or two to deliver it!
Telling a man he has too many tools,
is like telling a woman she has too many shoes.
Yes, the roof and posts are detachable, with treated 2x4 framing and treated 1/2" ply under the shingles it's pretty heavy.

Before finish.

[Image: fD2vtlj.jpg]
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

Looking good.
Cool
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Cool 
Cool

Glad to see you getting in some shop time 
Yes
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
Last minute gifts