Quote buttons don't work
I've been trying to use this and it doesn't seem to work.
Quote button, then reply button.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

(09-22-2016, 09:34 AM)meackerman Wrote: Quote button, then reply button.

This.^^^^^
(09-22-2016, 07:55 AM)Halfathumb Wrote: I've been trying to use this and it doesn't seem to work.

(09-22-2016, 09:34 AM)meackerman Wrote: Quote button, then reply button.

With the new software, you can now quote more than one person in a single reply.  (Dangerous, I know.  Don't you OT guys get carried away with this... )  Click "quote" under each post/reply you want to quote, and then hit the "New Reply" button at the bottom of the thread.  The result is what you see above.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
What's the trick for including quotes from a phone/tablet?  I've posted a couple of messages and used the quote button, but nothing gets quoted.

cheers,
chris
(09-30-2016, 07:10 AM)doobes Wrote: What's the trick for including quotes from a phone/tablet?  I've posted a couple of messages and used the quote button, but nothing gets quoted.

cheers,

What if I don't want to quote someone and when I click reply a quote is included. Exactly what I did here. Didn't intend to quote doobes but quote is included by only clicking reply.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous