Cats meeting Oct. 11 Chicago
There will be a Cats meeting at my shop this Wednesday at 7pm. The address is 1965 West Pershing, it's a small building on the west side, 2 miles from White Soxs park. We'll be tearing apart some old Delta motors. Shop is presentable for hosting. Pm me for phone and direction for the building.

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
I haven't been to a CATS meeting in a while and unfortunately I have plans, otherwise I'd be going. For any who are attending, post some pictures so the rest of us can live vicariously through you. Maybe I'll be able to make it next month.

Have a good time guys,
John
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
Just what is a cats meeting?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Slav - if Texas were closer, I'd be there...
After retirement next year, I'll have time for a visit. Looking forward to checking out the new shop.
Enjoy
David
(10-11-2017, 12:14 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Just what is a cats meeting?

[Image: cats-playing-poker.jpg]
I had conflicting plans last night. Slav. I've been away awhile too. As John said, do keep us posted though.
(10-11-2017, 11:55 AM)John Clifford Wrote: I haven't been to a CATS meeting in a while and unfortunately I have plans, otherwise I'd be going.  For any who are attending, post some pictures so the rest of us can live vicariously through you.   Maybe I'll be able to make it next month.

Have a good time guys,
John

just thought I would pop in here and say helllo to you and Slav from another oldie  member.  Glad to see you guys are still around also.
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.