Upstairs remodel
One of these days, I'll find the pics and do a before and after thread since Photobucket trashed this one. The master bath is finally finished. It's hard to take pics in a small room with my camera so this will have to do. I'll post picks of the bedroom when it's done. We ordered a frosted glass closet door for the bedroom and it was refused for damages by HD this morning. I'll have to wait another 5 weeks for another one. I expected to put it in in the next week r so when the floor is all in. We went with a vinyl lank flooring. Wife likes it. She tells me what she wants, I put it in. It looks nice. Much nicer looking than laminate imho. ess plasticy looking. I'll post a pick of it soon.

[Image: fuWI1jD.jpg]

[Image: jsL1yp4.jpg]

seems so long ago

[Image: KzK6UUJ.jpg]
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

The old bathroom (to the right) after demo.

[Image: XojnOOZ.jpg]

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

"seems so long ago" is the story of my basement work. I keep thinking I'm getting close.

Looking really nice.
(11-07-2017, 05:59 PM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: One of these days, I'll find the pics and do a before and after thread since Photobucket trashed this one.

Photo Blaster screwed a lot of mine also.
Upset
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(11-07-2017, 05:59 PM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: One of these days, I'll find the pics and do a before and after thread since Photobucket trashed this one. The master bath is finally finished. It's hard to take pics in a small room with my camera so this will have to do. I'll post picks of the bedroom when it's done. We ordered a frosted glass closet door for the bedroom and it was refused for damages by HD this morning. I'll have to wait another 5 weeks for another one. I expected to put it in in the next week r so when the floor is all in. We went with a vinyl lank flooring. Wife likes it. She tells me what she wants, I put it in. It looks nice. Much nicer looking than laminate imho. ess plasticy looking. I'll post a pick of it soon.

[Image: fuWI1jD.jpg]

[Image: jsL1yp4.jpg]

seems so long ago

[Image: KzK6UUJ.jpg]

Looks great.  I don't like the color of the walls, would have went with a neutral grey, but otherwise top notch.  Sorry, dealing with colors daily makes me picky on room choice color.  
Raised
Well, Bye...
(11-13-2017, 11:29 PM)Mags® Wrote: Looks great.  I don't like the color of the walls, would have went with a neutral grey, but otherwise top notch.  Sorry, dealing with colors daily makes me picky on room choice color.  
Raised

For the record, neither do I. The bedroom will be grey. I don't pick this stuff, I just put it where she wants it. I don't like the vanities either.

... Kizar Sosay

(11-14-2017, 08:02 AM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: For the record, neither do I. The bedroom will be grey. I don't pick this stuff, I just put it where she wants it. I don't like the vanities either.

Smart man...  
Laugh
Well, Bye...