Insane pricing on Steelex 15" helical planer
when I checked my order status, it had the price at $1795.00, not the $169.  Not really surprised.  The $169 must have been a typo in the website department
(01-02-2018, 08:45 AM)jgrogan Wrote: when I checked my order status, it had the price at $1795.00, not the $169.  Not really surprised.  The $169 must have been a typo in the website department

My order status says the same, but I have the email confirmation.   Well....we'll see if Papa Griz will stand by it.
"There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other is that heat comes from the furnace." - Aldo Leopold
Just ordered one myself. PayPal wouldn't work as site said it's back ordered so paid with CC. Expecting it to be an error, if not will have to get another circuit installed!
Now showing out of stock. Hope I got mine in time, if legit.
(01-02-2018, 09:16 AM)Mike7759 Wrote: Now showing out of stock. Hope I got mine in time, if legit.

My order status says back-ordered.  The website is still taking orders at the price tho.
"There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other is that heat comes from the furnace." - Aldo Leopold
I just called and talked to Nicholas in customer service and cancelled my order.  They posted a shipping price in the sales price.  Kind of funny that they caught it last night, pulled it off, and then reposted it again at the erroneous price.
The last time something like this came up I ordered and everything was good with the conformation and then I received an email saying that it was a mistake and they canceled my order
Id not go making room for anything just yet lol.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Just got the "We f'cked up" email from Grizzly.   Order cancelled.
Yep, they reset the price, I canceled my order.
Jim

THANK OUR MILITARY THAT WE ARE FREE

If I accepted, that'd mean I didn't have any integrity..
AND then I'd meet your expectations as a politician..
Fred Kingston...052708