Lee Valley Free Shipping ends Jan. 8
One... more... day...
[Image: Veritas_MedShoulder_Spokeshaves_640.jpg]
Cian - adding no value whatsoever
(01-07-2018, 11:18 PM)Cian Wrote: One... more... day...
[Image: Veritas_MedShoulder_Spokeshaves_640.jpg]
Cian - adding no value whatsoever

Stop pimpin, yo!
Big Grin
(01-08-2018, 12:40 PM)Rick Barton Wrote: Stop pimpin, yo!
Big Grin

It never fails...

Free shipping costs me so much money! 
Smile
Two days.... 
Smirk
That's all it took for the shipping once the order was packed and picked up by ups.
I love the NY location. Thanks Mr. Lee.

New goodies arrived today.
Brass brush and file for tuning the auger bits.
Brass box feet
Henry Taylor Palm carving chisels.

Crazy
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
(01-10-2018, 03:47 PM)BrokenOlMarine Wrote: Two days.... 
Smirk
That's all it took for the shipping once the order was packed and picked up by ups.
I love the NY location. Thanks Mr. Lee.

One order took a week, the second was only two days.

Kinda glad free shipping is over for a while...
Crazy

Winkgrin
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(01-11-2018, 04:34 PM)Big Dave Wrote: One order took a week, the second was only two days.

Kinda glad free shipping is over for a while...
Crazy

Winkgrin

Hi -

My guess is that one of your orders shipped from Ottawa, and the other shipped from our new warehouse in Reno NV. As we're still setting up and balancing inventory, not every order can ship complete from Reno yet - right now, about 67% of orders received from the western states are shipping from Reno.

Cheers (and thanks for the orders!) -

Rob
Rob - I didn't realize you also had a distribution center in Reno. Very cool. Are there plans to have a showroom there?
(01-12-2018, 09:22 AM)Cian Wrote: Rob - I didn't realize you also had a distribution center in Reno.  Very cool.  Are there plans to have a showroom there?

Hi Cian!

Eventually we'll have a very small showroom there - full line of Veritas and Festool on display, but not much room for anything else. People will be able to have orders picked though - the warehouse will be fully stocked.

Cheers -

Rob
(01-12-2018, 03:04 PM)Rob Lee Wrote: Hi Cian!

Eventually we'll have a very small showroom there  [in Reno, NV] - full line of Veritas and Festool on display, but not much room for anything else. People will be able to have orders picked though - the warehouse will be fully stocked.

Cheers -

Rob
A much better way to go to Reno with a full wallet and leave with an empty one than elsewhere in town.
(01-12-2018, 03:31 PM)Bill_Houghton Wrote: A much better way to go to Reno with a full wallet and leave with an empty one than elsewhere in town.

Exactly what I was thinking. Exciting, although from where I am now, I do live closer to their retail stores just north of the border.