Daily Bench Shot
(01-24-2018, 11:03 PM)EdL Wrote: Putting lipstick on the pig tonight......repairing the worlds cheapest built Hoosier cabinet so loml can slobber more paint on, distress it and sell it to some fool.

Ed

You stole my sawhorses with the 2x's on them.
Upset 

Winkgrin
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-24-2018, 08:01 PM)2beast Wrote: Working on a new mirror for the bathroom.

Likey!
Just got a woodslicer today and had to run some boards through it.  I made some 1/2, 3/8, and 1/4 slices.   Eventually these will be spice racks if they clean up in the planer.

Attached Files Image(s)

A carpenter's house is never done.
Here's what was on my main bench this AM:

[Image: tVAmTrmyvHptLJ0jlg8t9V4ED0f0qWRp75Ria5AN...00-h600-no]

A horizontal router mortise in final assembly.  At the back of the bench is the vacuum pump for my vacuum bag system.  

On the Euro bench was this mess:

[Image: oaIG9JSE2ZzIlluoPYIJxLyznE6jI6YzJWzObP0S...00-h600-no]

A heating blanket I use over the vacuum bag to speed up the cure time for the PRG.  Also a bunch of ash veneer and other "stuff".  I could do with less stuff.  

John
(01-24-2018, 08:29 PM)Mr Eddie Wrote: Looks clean in these shots.  Didn't look so good a couple of days ago.  Just finishing up a silverware caddy for one of our daughters.

Lonnie

Way, Way, Way too neat!
(01-25-2018, 03:52 PM)jteneyck Wrote:  I could do with less stuff.  

John

Same here. I haven't been to diligent doing it, but I'm trying to clean shop of excess, unused items.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-26-2018, 11:46 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Same here. I haven't been to diligent doing it, but I'm trying to clean shop of excess, unused items.

Ha, I already did a huge clean-up, give-away, donation, throw-out about a month ago.  The Euro bench was clean for the first time in years.  It lasted about a week.  

John
(01-26-2018, 09:48 AM)falcon Wrote: Way, Way, Way too neat!

Agree.  If he was going to stage a photo, he could have at least staged it to look natural.

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Making a chisel holder from the scraps of the mirror project.
Quartersawn white oak.

These were my father's chisels, he died a few years ago
Sigh

Many years ago, my mother bought him this set of chisels one at a time as she could afford them over the course of a year.
She gave them to dad for Christmas .

Dad was not a woodworker 
No
Over the years they were used for who knows what all including opening cans of paint but he never lost any.

I found them scattered in various drawers and tool boxes.

They have been rescued and properly  sharpened for the first time ever.

They are now my bench chisels.
Not the fanciest ones out there but priceless to me 
Yes

Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery