Daily Bench Shot
Very cool Greg.

Laying out new pushsticks, overdue for these. Been using my template lately.

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

Facefronts finally laid out, stained and handles added.  My shop cabinet is finally finished.  With handles I can now occupy them and reduce some of the clutter in my shop.  It won't last long.  This was a project a long time coming.

Attached Files Image(s)

A carpenter's house is never done.
(01-27-2018, 01:16 AM)photobug Wrote: Facefronts finally laid out, stained and handles added.  My shop cabinet is finally finished.  With handles I can now occupy them and reduce some of the clutter in my shop.  It won't last long.  This was a project a long time coming.

Really like that.
Ag
[Image: zdNc8twkhRXFdz3u7U7vrT4M2Z1cBpokJrY_hVKk...67-h501-no]

Making a loft bed for my 5 year old.
Milling 2x material to 1 1/4"
Dan
(01-27-2018, 01:47 AM)AgGEM Wrote: Really like that.
Ag

Thank you, I am pretty proud of it, probably the most complex thing I ever made, besides my house.  I was able to knock this project out in only 9 years.
A carpenter's house is never done.
My kinda guy!
(01-27-2018, 12:16 PM)photobug Wrote: I was able to knock this project out in only 9 years.

My kinda guy!!

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
The "other" workbench tonight, sharpening the blade for my small clearing saw, chainsaws to service next.

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

Box in progress. Or fancy scrap wood, based on my other attempts.

[Image: i-KSJc9gW-M.jpg]
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Two of the four podiums I'm building for a church group.

Project got slowed when I caught my left hand in the biscuit joiner. Still got my fingers but I'm one–handed for a few more weeks. Good neighbor is helping me out.

[Image: benchtoday.png]
Danno

Creston Wood