Daily Bench Shot
(01-31-2018, 10:56 AM)Redman Wrote: Man you guys with your clean shops and actual woodworking just make me sick.
Laugh My bench seems to do everything except woodworking.

You get those coleman's up in shape yet?
Raised
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

No, it got too cold and I got no heat out there. I did get the kitchen knives sharpened this morning. Shoved all the junk off my table saw and used that flat surface. I knew that thing was good for something.
Laugh Yeah I need to get the mess cleaned up so I can screw up more wood without killing myself.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(02-01-2018, 11:21 AM)Redman Wrote: No, it got too cold and I got no heat out there. I did get the kitchen knives sharpened this morning. Shoved all the junk off my table saw and used that flat surface. I knew that thing was good for something.
Laugh Yeah I need to get the mess cleaned up so I can screw up more wood without killing myself.

And then put some heat out there.  Don't let cold weather get in the way of shop time.  Most folks have more available time in the Winter for woodworking than the other seasons.  Shame to lose it because the shop's too cold.  

John
(01-28-2018, 02:42 PM)digidan Wrote: Project got slowed when I caught my left hand in the biscuit joiner. Still got my fingers but I'm one–handed for a few more weeks. Good neighbor is helping me out.

So how do you get your hands in the blade on a biscuit cutter?

(01-31-2018, 10:56 AM)Redman Wrote: Man you guys with your clean shops and actual woodworking just make me sick.
Laugh My bench seems to do everything except woodworking.

[Image: 100_3312.jpg]

I'm gonna keep an eye on that table to see if the coleman's move.
Raised

I'm still in pantry shelving mode here.

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

'78 F150?
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
(02-01-2018, 04:57 PM)2beast Wrote: '78 F150?

F-100

Have 2
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-01-2018, 06:13 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: F-100

Have 2

I had a 78 F100 and a 79 F150

Kinda sorta halfway keeping my eye open for one of those again 
Raised
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
(02-01-2018, 02:43 PM)jteneyck Wrote: And then put some heat out there.  Don't let cold weather get in the way of shop time.  Most folks have more available time in the Winter for woodworking than the other seasons.  Shame to lose it because the shop's too cold.  

John

Actually here on the Texas Gulf Coast  there aren't many days when it "too cold" but this year has been exceptional. Besides I spent my entire working life doing my job at ambient temperature, 0* to around 100+*. I'm retired now and refuse to work in the cold.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(02-01-2018, 02:55 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: I'm gonna keep an eye on that table to see if the coleman's move.
Raised

I'm still in pantry shelving mode here.

Working on much more important medical stuff at this time. That might get fixed in the next month. I got one of those yellow biscuit things, usually just let it blow the shavings out on the floor with the leaves and other stuff. Wind does funny things around the house.

Sigh

Checking drawings for work.....

Attached Files Image(s)