Daily Bench Shot
Thank you. Not a Mansion shop, but suits me.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-05-2018, 06:41 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Thank you. Not a Mansion shop, but suits me.

If you have room for a vehicle and can do woodworking in the building.......

I'd take that over a mansion.
A carpenter's house is never done.
Today my bench has a bench on it.

Attached Files Image(s)

(02-05-2018, 07:43 PM)photobug Wrote: If you have room for a vehicle and can do woodworking in the building.......

I'd take that over a mansion.

Clear my shop of tools and lumber, I could squeeze 14 pickups in. Though I'd have to rip out the office and bathroom.
Smile One section doesn't have overhead doors to get 2 more in.  Storage for parts maybe..

(02-05-2018, 07:46 PM)photobug Wrote: Today my bench has a bench on it.

Cool

I've seen that design here somewhere....
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-05-2018, 07:59 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Clear my shop of tools and lumber, I could squeeze 14 pickups in. 

If I cleared my garage of all tools and other stuff I still could not fit my truck in it, the wife's Mazda will fit maybe even a few of them.

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

You putting galvanized bolts in that thing?
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(02-07-2018, 09:18 AM)Redman Wrote: You putting galvanized bolts in that thing?

Yes. Heavy duty.
Laugh

Actually that came out of the pantry/closet where I removed an inner wall opening. They had one end of the wall plate tied down with that thing.
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh  About a 5/8x5 concrete bolt.
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Thought that might be what it is. Gets fuzzy when zoomed in.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
This has been one of my favorite threads. So I took a photo of my bench. Ok so I am not the most organized and can have more than one project going on.. bench’s looks nicer now as I cleaned up before taking a break.

Attached Files Image(s)