Daily Bench Shot
(02-07-2018, 12:08 PM)Redman Wrote: Gets fuzzy when zoomed in.

I had a girlfriend like that one time.
Winkgrin

(02-07-2018, 04:50 PM)RonL Wrote: This has been one of my favorite threads. So I took a photo of my bench. Ok so I am not the most organized and can have more than one project going on.. bench’s looks nicer now as I cleaned up before taking a break.

Alright.
Big Grin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Back from the eye doc and grocery trip.

About done.

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-07-2018, 04:50 PM)RonL Wrote: This has been one of my favorite threads. So I took a photo of my bench. Ok so I am not the most organized and can have more than one project going on.. bench’s looks nicer now as I cleaned up before taking a break.

How about some pics of that toolbox with the cantalivered tray, looks like it would be a nice project.

Yes

Ed

Well I'm not so embarrassed about my bench now.
Laugh
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Checking out an image hosting doohickey.

[Image: p1010410.jpg]
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(02-08-2018, 12:01 PM)Redman Wrote: Checking out an image hosting doohickey.

[Image: p1010410.jpg]

Winkgrin 
Winkgrin

[Image: 66215910.jpg]
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Alrighty, you got it going on there.
Laugh

(02-08-2018, 01:28 PM)Redman Wrote: Alrighty, you got it going on there.
Laugh

Yes. Thanks. I love that pic.
Laugh
Laugh

Here's the actual when it came off the bench this am. It's hanging in the pantry now. Wife is going to touch up the paint.

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

It won't fit on the bench, but I am back to working on my boat. Planing the frame for fitting the hull planking. A couple of 1/8" marine plywood boards clamped to test for fairing forward.

[Image: 20180207_172808_zpsq0tgpgu5.jpg]
Gunners Mate, 1st Class, A long time ago...
Lookin good. I want to build a boat someday.
Helped the instructor in HS with a speedboat years ago. I've never thrown that *want* away.
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020