Daily Bench Shot
EdL

The tool box is not a tool box probably some kind of jewelry box, just wanted to do the upper drawer. The one on the bench is made as a prototype and use junk pieces of wood. Once I built it and looked at the side it became simple as it is a parallelogram. Did a second prototype and made some screw-ups but friend thought it was neat so gave it to him, got a very nice TXT from his wife thanking me and saying now her husband could fill it up with very nice things (poor guy). if my dovetails get better I plan on doing one more. Pictures then.
(02-05-2018, 07:59 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Clear my shop of tools and lumber, I could squeeze 14 pickups in. Though I'd have to rip out the office and bathroom.
Smile One section doesn't have overhead doors to get 2 more in.  Storage for parts maybe..

Cool

I've seen that design here somewhere....

[Image: master:BFT056.jpg?is=300,300,0xffffff&cvt=jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(02-08-2018, 01:01 PM)Stwood_ Wrote:
Winkgrin 
Winkgrin

[Image: 66215910.jpg]

I have to ask WTH?
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Getting ready for action.

[Image: 100_3313.jpg]

Duct tape is a wonderful thing on my half mil thick dust collector bags. Never had one blow out but they get tiny holes easily.

[Image: 100_3314.jpg]
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(02-08-2018, 11:31 PM)Bob10 Wrote: [Image: master:BFT056.jpg?is=300,300,0xffffff&cvt=jpg]

Hmmm. That would allow 18

(02-08-2018, 11:37 PM)Bob10 Wrote: I have to ask WTH?

Random pic I found on Pinerest.
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-09-2018, 11:19 AM)Redman Wrote: Getting ready for action.

[Image: 100_3313.jpg]

The coleman's are gone.
Big eek
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Here's what is on my bench. It's a pile of yet to be determined lumber & a jig I made up. I think the Cherry on the bottom will be a small 1/2rd table for beside the recliner.

[Image: 20180210_154920_zpsc26fqfji.jpg]
What is the jig for if you don't mind my asking.

You can't tell in my last picture but the table saw and joiner tops got cleaned and waxed yesterday.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
I'm going to rip thin strips of Poplar & Cherry. Glue & bend them around the jig/form to form the apron for the 1/2 round table. The notches are for the clamps. Wish me luck!! LOL

I'll be waxing the TS soon myself. Especially with Spring coming here in Ohio & an unheated garage.