Daily Bench Shot
(02-11-2018, 09:46 AM)GlenS Wrote: I'm going to rip thin strips of Poplar & Cherry. Glue & bend them around the jig/form to form the apron for the 1/2 round table. The notches are for the clamps. Wish me luck!! LOL

I'll be waxing the TS soon myself. Especially with Spring coming here in Ohio & an unheated garage.

Kewl and good luck with the bending and glueing.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(02-11-2018, 09:19 AM)GlenS Wrote: Here's what is on my bench. It's a pile of yet to be determined lumber & a jig I made up. I think the Cherry on the bottom will be a small 1/2rd table for beside the recliner.

[Image: 20180210_154920_zpsc26fqfji.jpg]

Cool
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Had to dig out my last NOS porter cable BN200A nail gun, as another one quit today. My guns are all high mileage, and I need to get 4-5 kits and rebuild several of them.

The BN200A and BN125 is no longer made, sadly.  Some of their best guns before all the tool co. buyouts.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-11-2018, 06:32 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Had to dig out my last NOS porter cable BN200A nail gun, as another one quit today. My guns are all high mileage, and I need to get 4-5 kits and rebuild several of them.

The BN200A and BN125 is no longer made, sadly.  Some of their best guns before all the tool co. buyouts.

Cloth boxes?
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Cloth covered, yes.
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

10 dinning chairs

Attached Files Image(s)

There are two theories to arguing with a woman... neither works.

My stuff
Thanks Redman!! It'll be an adventure I'm sure!!

Rick-- Those are gonna be some very nice chairs!! Can't wait to see the finished ensemble!!
(02-11-2018, 11:43 PM)rick4212 Wrote: 10 dinning chairs

Ok I give up is that a table saw, shaper, router table or something else under the dust collector?

Reman wrote:
Ok I give up is that a table saw, shaper, router table or something else under the dust collector?

Table saw. My work bench and table saw (really everything) is the same height which makes everything a lot easier in a small shop like mine.

There are two theories to arguing with a woman... neither works.

My stuff
(02-12-2018, 11:17 AM)rick4212 Wrote: Reman wrote:

Table saw. My work bench and table saw (really everything) is the same height which makes everything a lot easier in a small shop like mine.

Someday I'll build a ramp for my saw, it's 6" higher than everything else. They built the floor too close to my arse.
Laugh