Daily Bench Shot
(02-12-2018, 07:52 AM)GlenS Wrote: Thanks Redman!! It'll be an adventure I'm sure!!

Rick-- Those are gonna be some very nice chairs!! Can't wait to see the finished ensemble!!

+1.
Ag
[quote='Redman'  They built the floor too close to my arse. :laugh:
[/quote]

Too funny!

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
(02-12-2018, 11:42 AM)Redman Wrote: Someday I'll build a ramp for my saw, it's 6" higher than everything else. They built the floor too close to my arse.
Laugh

So....we should call you shortlegs Red?
Raised
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

My bench in Melbourne; it’s about 40” X 30”.
It’s clean for the first time.
Crazy
This is actually the entire shop here.

It’s pretty amazing what can be built without all the toys.

[Image: SrRab4SrpXGSgYCc58Hcgbw8Ue5flA834B7Q2N03...893-no?jpg]
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Had to do some repair on the chicken nest box.    
Crazy   they scratched thru the padding. Have to work until I can get a truck mudflap, ain't scratching thru that.

Attached Files Image(s)

(02-13-2018, 05:00 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: My bench in Melbourne; it’s about 40” X 30”.
Crazy

Size doesn't matter, it's how you use it. Get your minds out of the gutter folks.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(02-13-2018, 04:45 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: So....we should call you shortlegs Red?
Raised

Hey now. My legs are plenty long it's just that the floor is too high.
Crazy
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(02-13-2018, 06:44 PM)EdL Wrote: Had to do some repair on the chicken nest box.    
Crazy   they scratched thru the padding. Have to work until I can get a truck mudflap, ain't scratching thru that.

I'm curious. That looks like OSB wood. I've never seen a picture of that tree. Do you have a picture of the tree?
Sarcasm

(02-13-2018, 05:00 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: My bench in Melbourne; it’s about 40” X 30”.
Crazy

Cool
But do you have to back out, or is there room to turn around in there?
Winkgrin

(02-13-2018, 06:44 PM)EdL Wrote: Had to do some repair on the chicken nest box.    

Strange that they scratch through that. Ours is wooden bottoms. But they just lay in the nest boxes. They don't stay full time.

(02-13-2018, 07:10 PM)Redman Wrote: I'm curious. That looks like OSB wood. I've never seen a picture of that tree. Do you have a picture of the tree?
Sarcasm

I've looked for one during my travels, and have never seen one.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

This was a cheap door mat I bought at HD,  our previous chickens never tore it up, guess these are more destructive. Wanted something somewhat soft, there is a paint pan lined with it that goes in the opening at the bottom. The egg rolls to the back of the box & falls thru a slot into the pan. Had problems with them eating their eggs.

OSB trees don't grow here, I'm to far north.....  
Wink

Ed