Daily Bench Shot
(02-14-2018, 11:36 PM)Peter Tremblay Wrote: Well this isn't technically on my workbench but it is what I'm working on.

It took 4 hours to cut and shape those to fit.
peter looking good. how are you going to shape the drawer fronts?   Jerry
(02-16-2018, 04:29 PM)jerry s Wrote: peter looking good. how are you going to shape the drawer fronts?   Jerry

Planes, rasps, pullshave, spokeshave, and card scrapers.

It'll take a while.
Peter

My "day job"
It's currently whats under the bench.....

Attached Files Image(s)

Sadly, mine is covered with lathe tooling right now... I am saving up some extra funds to buy a large, rolling cabinet to house these in. Until then, here they sit.

[Image: RBwfTSKh.jpg]
I am quickly realizing that I have NO natural talent... But I am trying to fake it.
You do all your work in one shop?

Ed
Yes. Its a bit tight, but I make do.
I am quickly realizing that I have NO natural talent... But I am trying to fake it.
No pics but mine is covered in odds and ends again. Car parts, woodworking stuff etc. It will be resting for several days, the kitchen got a work out yesterday again today, tomorrow, Monday and don't no after that maybe a few more days.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Some of my workshop space isn’t a walk-in cooler.
Although not totally clean, it’s ready for work today.

[Image: ricOWSvlucq7v0dqeGiVkin9f6CcGpPXIOVhNXOk...627-no?jpg]
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
EDL
Love the Goldie, my yellow labs used to keep me company in the shop.
(02-16-2018, 05:34 PM)EdL Wrote: It's currently whats under the bench.....

Ed. You have your shop leaned over working on the bottom of the concrete?
Winkgrin
Winkgrin

(02-17-2018, 10:58 AM)Gary G™ Wrote: Some of my workshop space isn’t a walk-in cooler.
Although not totally clean, it’s ready for work today.

[Image: ricOWSvlucq7v0dqeGiVkin9f6CcGpPXIOVhNXOk...627-no?jpg]

Gary. Windows all around up there? That would be nice getting lots of sunlight in.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020