Daily Bench Shot
(03-01-2018, 05:07 PM)EdL Wrote: Wife needin' a new stove?

Laugh

Starting the frame for the screen panel......

Ed

Naw but I think Red is just slacking on the coleman repairs. Gotta stay on him.
Uhoh

Hey I see you are fixing our back porch screen insert. Thanks.
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
Laugh
Laugh
Yes it's about that time, and then take the glass insert out.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-01-2018, 06:07 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Naw but I think Red is just slacking on the coleman repairs. Gotta stay on him.
Uhoh

Hey I see you are fixing our back porch screen insert. Thanks.
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
Laugh
Laugh
Yes it's about that time, and then take the glass insert out.

How did I know you would claim that.....going to have to deal with loml on that.
Laugh

Ed
(03-01-2018, 03:36 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Where are you hiding those coleman's at....
Raised

If you look close at post #154 you can see a portion of the stove on the floor to the right of the yellow and black bag and behind that piece of wood leaning against the Rigid sander. Lantern in under a toolbox bench out of the picture. Both still there.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(03-01-2018, 06:26 PM)EdL Wrote: How did I know you would claim that.....going to have to deal with loml on that.  
Laugh

Ed

Laugh
I just had ours fixed last year sometime, then something got it again, pulling the bottom loose. So I need to reattach it again.

(03-02-2018, 04:43 AM)Redman Wrote: If you look close at post #154 you can see a portion of the stove on the floor to the right of the yellow and black bag and behind that piece of wood leaning against the Rigid sander. Lantern in under a toolbox bench out of the picture. Both still there.

Alright..
Winkgrin  We found that the Amish store we frequent sell the tall globe deitz for $10.00
We picked up a couple and gave one to the kids. They had an elec outage last year that lasted a couple days.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Finished the plant stand  
Rolleyes tonight......she just needs to slobber it with the color of the week.  
Rolleyes

Next up, converting an office desk wing into a waitress station and putting a new base under a baked goods case...her entry into restruant (cafe) ownership is going to push me over the edge.  
Yes

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-03-2018, 12:37 AM)EdL Wrote: Finished the plant stand  
Rolleyes tonight......she just needs to slobber it with the color of the week.  
Rolleyes

Next up, converting an office desk wing into a waitress station and putting a new base under a baked goods case...her entry into restruant (cafe) ownership is going to push me over the edge.  
Yes

Ed

For that base I would look for something that can stand up to daily mopping.  Actually on both projects
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(03-03-2018, 01:47 PM)Bob10 Wrote: For that base I would look for something that can stand up to daily mopping.  Actually on both projects

Display case will be Ash, poly finish with 4 locking casters. It needs to be moved for occosional cleaning underneath.

Waitress station is........yup particle board. I'll be painting all the exposed pb on the bottom. Thinking about adding 2 trex runners on the bottom to keep it above the "waterline". She paid $15 for it, I can upgrade down the road and still be ahead.

Ed
Very minor stuff going on today. Cool outside so I'm doing odds and ends in the shop.

BLO on a hammer handle.
Cleaning up a $2.00 auction score wood step ladder.
Cleaning up a gnu case. This is an old one I've threatened to burn several times, but found a use for it. I like to have a rifle when I head down into our woods. I pull a pu bed trailer with whatever in it with my tractor and don't like my gnu/gnus in the bed bouncing around. So this is solely to protect the gnus.

Rifle is about 42 years old now, and not a scratch on it. I'd rather not screw it up now. 
Winkgrin
I usually just hold onto it while driving down there, but that's getting old.
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Yesterday morning I had to remove an already broken mirror from the display case door.

It was held in place with double faced tape.....impressive stuff.

The multi-tool with a gasket scraper blade made short work of it after the mirror was smashed.

Working on the new base today.

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

Right hand end of shelf addition. LH side will attach to the existing shelf. Wish I had drilled and countersunk that ash on the DP, cordless doesn't run fast enough for that wood.

[Image: 100_3322.jpg]
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous