Daily Bench Shot
(03-07-2018, 07:49 PM)Redman Wrote: Working upside down. Gad I hate that, bang head on wall until it looks right.
Laugh

I got one of the yellow bag holders.

Crazy software. I've unchecked Red's quote, I've backspaced and cut it. I can't get rid of Red. He's like stepping on bubblegum.
Raised

(03-20-2018, 09:35 PM)EdL Wrote: Keep refeshing my memory....ordered laminate today and brought the particle board home.

Ed

So I need to post laminate work for 2 more months?
Raised
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I should be done this weekend.....
Rolleyes

Ed
(03-21-2018, 09:28 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Crazy software. I've unchecked Red's quote, I've backspaced and cut it. I can't get rid of Red. He's like stepping on bubblegum.
Raised

So I need to post laminate work for 2 more months?
Raised

Click the "New Reply" button below the thread. It doesn't quote that way. To quote me only click the reply button or the quote button. Barnowl put me onto that, I also was too dumb to figure it out.
Laugh
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(03-07-2018, 07:49 PM)Redman Wrote: Working upside down. Gad I hate that, bang head on wall until it looks right.
Laugh

I got one of the yellow bag holders.

(03-21-2018, 06:51 PM)Redman Wrote: Click the "New Reply" button below the thread. It doesn't quote that way. To quote me only click the reply button or the quote button. Barnowl put me onto that, I also was too dumb to figure it out.
Laugh

Its still there.
Laugh 
No shop work today. Errand duty
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Some cleaning/sorting this afternoon.
Rolleyes 

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-21-2018, 09:32 AM)EdL Wrote: I should be done this weekend.....
Rolleyes

Ed

Raised
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-25-2018, 04:14 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Some cleaning/sorting this afternoon.
Rolleyes 

You got it going on now. Looks like my bench.
Laugh

Jeez what a ripoff no thumbs up and no clappy.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(03-25-2018, 05:49 PM)Redman Wrote: Jeez what a ripoff no thumbs up and no clappy.

For sure
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

what are you putting in those canning jars?
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(03-25-2018, 08:13 PM)Bob10 Wrote: what are you putting in those canning jars?

We can various food, jelly, and jams.  Those are freebies from a neighbor down the road that quit canning.
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020