Daily Bench Shot
(03-25-2018, 08:18 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: We can various food, jelly, and jams.  Those are freebies from a neighbor down the road that quit canning.
I used to do a lot of that when I was a kid.  I think the last time is when they were getting ready to tear down a house in the neighborhood for a small strip mall.  There was a prune plum tree in the yard I must have taken 25 lbs off that tree.  I surprised the hell out of the girl I was dating at the time
Laugh  
"You are going to make what, you know how to do that?"  I have never seen it in a market but those plums make good jam
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(03-25-2018, 04:16 PM)Stwood_ Wrote:
Raised

Yea....didn't happen. Spent the weekend working at the cafe.

Spend more time fetching tools  and running to Ace than anything else.

Ed
(03-25-2018, 08:29 PM)Bob10 Wrote: I used to do a lot of that when I was a kid.  I think the last time is when they were getting ready to tear down a house in the neighborhood for a small strip mall.  There was a prune plum tree in the yard I must have taken 25 lbs off that tree.  I surprised the hell out of the girl I was dating at the time
Laugh  
"You are going to make what, you know how to do that?"  I have never seen it in a market but those plums make good jam

Yes. Good stuff. We have 8-10 different kinds of jams and jellies we've made. All hand picked/home grown stuff except for the cherry jelly. We picked those on some trees down south of us.
Cherry jelly
Strawberry jam
Blackberry jam and jelly
Cantaloupe jam and syrup
Elderberry jam and jelly
Wild Plum jelly

(03-25-2018, 08:30 PM)EdL Wrote: Yea....didn't happen. Spent the weekend working at the cafe.

Spend more time fetching tools  and running to Ace than anything else.

Ed

Oops. Maybe next week. Mine isn't done either.
Uhoh  Too many interruptions.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Installing new hinges and putting the doors on the Hoosier cabinet tonight.

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-07-2018, 07:49 PM)Redman Wrote: I'm Working upside down

Raised

(03-26-2018, 08:27 PM)EdL Wrote: Installing new hinges and putting the doors on the Hoosier cabinet tonight.

Ed

Cool
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Went for an excursion and stole this.

[Image: 1847312786.gif]
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(03-27-2018, 06:46 PM)Redman Wrote: Went for an excursion and stole this.

[Image: 1847312786.gif]

Yer the man.
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

All done.

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020