(03-30-2018, 11:32 AM)Bob10 Wrote: you need a helmet

Small, medium, or large?
Laugh

Replacing some drawer bottoms.

Saving some corn seed from last year.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-30-2018, 11:07 AM)Redman Wrote: Here ya go.

[Image: banghead.gif]

I don't know how I finally got it to stop doing that.

Must be my notebook I use in the house. Shop puter doesn't pick that up. Strange
Raised
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-07-2018, 07:49 PM)Redman Wrote: Working upside down. Gad I hate that, bang head on wall until it looks right.
Laugh

I got one of the yellow bag holders.

(03-30-2018, 03:12 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Must be my notebook I use in the house. Shop puter doesn't pick that up. Strange
Raised

Yep. Cookie delete time.
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-31-2018, 09:28 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Yep. Cookie delete time.

OK as long as it isn't the GS Thin Mints.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Assembling the riser for the waitress station.....

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

Tool cleanup. Organizing tool shelves. Pulling excess brad nails, screws, hardware. Listing on CL so I can communicate with the scammers. Yea they are still active there.
Laugh

Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

All assembled, ready to sand & finish.

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-31-2018, 01:13 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Tool cleanup. Organizing tool shelves. Pulling excess brad nails, screws, hardware. Listing on CL so I can communicate with the scammers. Yea they are still active there.
Laugh

Pretty much glad I don't do Craig's list or Ebay.

(03-31-2018, 04:37 PM)EdL Wrote: All assembled, ready to sand & finish.

Ed

Curious. Is that poplar?
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
The outside frame is Ash, the inner supports are made from some American Elm "shorts" I had taking up space.

Ed
Not much going here on the bench today, other than cleaning up some tools.

Shopping amazon warehouse deals for a new kitchen faucet.
After the faucet is decided on
Uhoh  and arrives, I'll pick a date sometime after the wife's eye surgery to rip out the lower kitchen cabinets and install the new ones.
Sink will be down (unavailable) for about 2 days more-n-likely.
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020