How to post photos?
I've tried to upload photos as an attachment, but it doesn't seem to work. The photos are are on my computer.
Basically three steps.

1.  Choose Photo button, pic the photo off the explorer type listing, then hit the Open button.

2.  Hit the Add Attachment button.

3.  Place the cursor where you want to pic to be in your editing screen and hit the Insert Into Post button.

You either didn't do step three, or the whole thing isn't working, which it isn't when I tried just now.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
(04-07-2018, 11:21 AM)TDKPE Wrote: You either didn't do step three, or the whole thing isn't working, which it isn't when I tried just now.

I think the system is messed up, as I tried 2-3 times yesterday to post a pic.
When I hit add attachment, the page changes, but never fully changes. It goes to a blank screen.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Yes, that's what happens when I try, too.
My bad, overland - it's messed.  
Crazy
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
Yep- still messed up - admins?
(04-11-2018, 11:21 AM)Wipedout Wrote: Yep- still messed up - admins?

Fixed
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020