Daily Bench Shot
Thanks! I unnerstand the time and money.
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

In place....finally, woot, woot!

Yes

Attached Files Image(s)

Cool ..........
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(04-13-2018, 04:56 PM)EdL Wrote: In place....finally, woot, woot!

Yes

Are you going to wrap that base in some rubber coving material to reduce exposure to water and abuse that might compromise the finish making it vulnerable to water
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Nope, the cafe has that rubber stick on moulding around the kitchen, I have to replace it...absolutely miserable to remove the leftover sticky stuff.

Upset

Put 3 coats of wipe on poly on all the hardwood, I've found it to be more durable than what people say, quick and easy to repair when the need arises.

Ed
The cabinet looks great in its home.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Looks right at home Ed!! Nicely done!!
Cleaning up tools I had out Saturday.

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

you know I have been cleaning forever now I am getting serious about not making a mess to begin with.  I see that I will need to add a bunch more plumbing and electrical to make it happen.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(04-15-2018, 01:22 PM)Bob10 Wrote: you know I have been cleaning forever now I am getting serious about not making a mess to begin with.  I see that I will need to add a bunch more plumbing and electrical to make it happen.

I've determined that there will never be an end to cleaning.
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020