Want to sell my Uni.
Gonna be selling my Unisaw, not much I can not do with a good Craftsman contractor saw where I am now, Bentonville, Arkansas, had it about 14 years, excellent shape except for some stains on the table, it has a mobile base and Betterly blade insert, Unifence with the Uni-T fence also included and 52 inch table. No, 220, where I'm moving to at this point or enough space. Looking for what folks think I should put it for sale for, I'm thinking $1600.
Jim

THANK OUR MILITARY THAT WE ARE FREE

If I accepted, that'd mean I didn't have any integrity..
AND then I'd meet your expectations as a politician..
Fred Kingston...052708
(04-16-2018, 08:08 PM)MSRiverdog Wrote: Gonna be selling my Unisaw, not much I can not do with a good Craftsman contractor saw where I am now, Bentonville, Arkansas, had it about 14 years, excellent shape except for some stains on the table, it has a mobile base and Betterly blade insert, Unifence with the after market box rail included and 52 inch table. No, 220, where I'm moving to at this point or enough space. Looking for what folks think I should put it for sale for, I'm thinking $1600.

Made in USA or off shore?  How many HP?  

John
(04-16-2018, 08:15 PM)jteneyck Wrote: Made in USA or off shore?  How many HP?  

John

3 HP, USA
Jim

THANK OUR MILITARY THAT WE ARE FREE

If I accepted, that'd mean I didn't have any integrity..
AND then I'd meet your expectations as a politician..
Fred Kingston...052708
(04-16-2018, 08:15 PM)MSRiverdog Wrote: 3 HP, USA

I have no clue what machines sell for in your area, but around here you might get $1200 - $1400 if it's left tilt and super clean.  

John
Sounds like a Texas price to me. I agree with John.

Good luck with the sale, posting pictures is always a good idea.
Good luck at $1600. Better make it $2500 so you have some negotiating room.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

I bought a 3HP USA Unisaw with Unifence, 52” outfeed, HTC rolling base, HTC fold-down roller outfeed system, and JDS Accu-Miter 18-36 miter gauge for $900.
It’s a great tool but $1600.00 seems a bit steep.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
I sold mine with a boatload of accessories for $900 (not the one Gary bought) about 3 years ago. A lot of this depends on your region, they are higher in urban areas.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(04-16-2018, 09:25 PM)cvillewood Wrote: Sounds like a Texas price to me. I agree with John.

Good luck with the sale, posting pictures is always a good idea.

I know why you said that - but I live a couple of miles away from that poster and they don't sell for that here.
"Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger" ~ Sir Bedevere
(04-17-2018, 08:08 AM)Large Wooden Badger Wrote: I know why you said that - but I live a couple of miles away from that poster and they don't sell for that here.

You're correct, the pricing in that sale was too high.  Feeling the market out now.  This saw will probably sell in this area for 1600. Would most likely sell in the first weekend at the 13-1400 range. Your market will most certainly differ.

Pricing an item depends on your reason for the sale.  Do you need it gone, do you need the space, do you have time for "lookers", and or are you willing to mess with all of that to maximize value.