Daily Bench Shot
(04-17-2018, 01:31 PM)EdL Wrote: Looks good, the barn wood is awesome!

Ed
Thanks Ed!
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
(04-17-2018, 01:31 PM)EdL Wrote: Looks good, the barn wood is awesome!

Ed

I'll give that a +1 and a thumbs up even though this place doesn't have one.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(01-19-2018, 07:10 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Post away. Give me a picture of what's on your workbench today.
Daily, weekly, whatever. Come on, what is laying there you are working on, or need to put up that's in the way.
Laugh 

Here's mine today. Not much going on, just a table to repair the leg on.
I enjoyed watching the Woodsmith Shop series on building the Green and Green  hall table, decided to build a version of the table myself. Used walnut as the main wood, with cherry accents and walnut burl for the drawer fronts and side panels.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice.

I'm just not mouthy enough. Wonder if this is enough letters now.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Well not a bench shot, but I gained some floor space after about 5 years in the rear of the shop.
I'm installing the lower cherry kitchen cabinets that I built back when, into our kitchen.
Shop has been fairly cramped this last few years. I've got a pile of flooring for the house stacked in here also.
Laugh

Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Cool

Spent the afternoon at the grease trap...finally got the correct t-stat for the cooler.  
Rolleyes

The Coke dude showed up, got the soda fountain up & running.  
Big Grin

Worked on replacing the glued on baseboard moulding.  
Upset

Last, but not least, got my 'burb washed and ready to go, getting insurance on it tomorrow.

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice G&G table walnutguy!!
Today, I batched out the Knee Braces for the Farm Table Build......

[Image: IMG_1909.jpg]
I have to clean up the shoulders and then mark and cut a bunch of Mortises 
Rolleyes
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Off topic a bit yet I have to ask has anyone been able to open the klingspor website?  I can't seem to get a connection

https://www.woodworkingshop.com/product/...gLRjfD_BwE
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Opened right up for me Bob.

https://klingspor.com/