Daily Bench Shot
Had 5 boards that needed flattening. They were 14.5" wide mahogany and wouldn't fit on my machines..

They were rough from the sawmill. I started with my #5 to knock off the ripples, then finished with the LN#8. Made a big mess, got a good work out in. Had a great day.

Attached Files Image(s)

Cool.

There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(03-07-2018, 07:49 PM)Redman Wrote: Working upside down. Gad I hate that, bang head on wall until it looks right.
Laugh

I got one of the yellow bag holders.

Raised

(04-23-2018, 07:12 AM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: Stwood,

Dude, do you have enough nail guns?   
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh  

John

Probably so. 3 more there that's out of pic view that need 0-ring kits.
4 more in cases that are for job sites.
Uhoh

(04-23-2018, 08:05 AM)Redman Wrote: Stwood_

Raised
I think I broke it. Did I write that?

Broke it? Probably so.
Winkgrin
You don't remember typing that?
Raised

(04-23-2018, 11:25 AM)fishhh4 Wrote: Rob Lee is getting my business .....
Got them glued up . Hardware starting to show up . Working on the doors ...

Cool

(04-23-2018, 01:35 PM)Strokes77 Wrote: Had 5 boards that needed flattening.  They were 14.5" wide mahogany and wouldn't fit on my machines..  

They were rough from the sawmill. I started with my #5 to knock off the ripples, then finished with the LN#8.  Made a big mess, got a good work out in. Had a great day.

Lots of woodstove kindling there.

You feel like Popeye now?
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(04-23-2018, 09:01 PM)Stwood_ Wrote:
Raised

Broke it? Probably so.
Winkgrin
You don't remember typing that?
Raised

What's the name of this game?
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Red broke it?......
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Well dang it where ever I go, what ever happens, even if I wasn't involved. It's Red's fault.
Upset 
Laugh

(04-24-2018, 02:08 PM)Redman Wrote: Well dang it where ever I go, what ever happens, even if I wasn't involved. It's Red's fault.
Upset 
Laugh

Well, we are glad you FINALLY got that figured out 
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
(04-24-2018, 02:37 PM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: Well, we are glad you FINALLY got that figured out 
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Hey!
Slap 
Laugh

Glue-ups for a water filter stand, American Elm shorts I had laying around.

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-07-2018, 07:49 PM)Redman Wrote: Working upside down. Gad I hate that, bang head on wall until it looks right.
Laugh

I got one of the yellow bag holders.

Raised

(04-24-2018, 05:39 PM)Redman Wrote: Hey!
Slap 
Laugh

Ouch.  
Uhoh  

(04-24-2018, 09:45 PM)EdL Wrote: Glue-ups for a water filter stand, American Elm shorts I had laying around.

Ed

Cool
I've been out helping one of the boys. No time to even look at my bench.
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020