Daily Bench Shot

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Blankets? You been relegated to the shop? And overworked the cleanup helper?

I might get back to the bench in a few weeks. Lots of other stuff to do and need to make a run for 2x2 purpleheart blank.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Blankets were to wrap cab doors in while carrying to house.

Looks like my helper has passed out. Probably to much glue fumes....
Uhoh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

What you making?  I have plans to can this year and get the kids to help so they get an understanding how things work
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(03-07-2018, 07:49 PM)Redman Wrote: Working upside down. Gad I hate that, bang head on wall until it looks right.
Laugh

I got one of the yellow bag holders.

Winkgrin

(04-28-2018, 09:04 PM)Bob10 Wrote: What you making?  I have plans to can this year and get the kids to help so they get an understanding how things work

Jars are the aftermath of garage/yard sale hopping yesterday. About 19.00 for those 8 cases of jars.
Winkgrin

We can lots of stuff every year, venturing into something different about every year. 4-500 quarts and/or pints the last 2 years since we've got back into canning.
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(04-29-2018, 09:57 AM)Stwood_ Wrote:
Winkgrin

Jars are the aftermath of garage/yard sale hopping yesterday. About 19.00 for those 8 cases of jars.
Winkgrin

We can lots of stuff every year, venturing into something different about every year. 4-500 quarts and/or pints the last 2 years since we've got back into canning.

wow . Good eating for sure .
The worst words I could here in my youth ..... Go out and weed the garden .
 I just do maters , peppers , and a cucumber or two . Fresh stuff ya know .

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(04-29-2018, 10:28 AM)fishhh4 Wrote: wow . Good eating for sure .
The worst words I could here in my youth ..... Go out and weed the garden .
 I just do maters , peppers , and a cucumber or two . Fresh stuff ya know .

Yes. Good eats. We've ate better this last couple years than we ever have I think.

And, weeding a 60'x100' garden isn't any more fun today than it was 50-60 years ago.
Laugh

Here's my $2.00 garage sale tricycle.
Winkgrin  Needs a pedal. Anyone have a spare pedal for a Coast to Coast out there?
Laugh

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Check Amazon for vintage tricycle parts? Though with those high rise handle bars how vintage can that be?

Oh, wait 70's was, I can't even add that high, 48 years ago? Jeez, that makes me feel old. I was working a full time job before 70's.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(04-29-2018, 06:15 PM)Redman Wrote: Check Amazon for vintage tricycle parts? Though with those high rise handle bars how vintage can that be?

Oh, wait 70's was, I can't even add that high, 48 years ago? Jeez, that makes me feel old. I was working a full time job before 70's.

Found some reproduction ones on Ebay. Haven't measured the fit yet.
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020