Daily Bench Shot
(04-29-2018, 06:23 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Found some reproduction ones on Ebay. Haven't measured the fit yet.

Pictures of you riding it around the shop when it's done?
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
(04-30-2018, 12:27 PM)Rob Young Wrote: Pictures of you riding it around the shop when it's done?

Sure. Want one of those Laugh-In show shots where the dude falls over on his side?
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

No pics......todays "workbench" looked like the hood of a John Deere tractor. Sucking up leaves and pine cones.  

Ed
(04-30-2018, 10:39 PM)EdL Wrote: No pics......todays "workbench" looked like the hood of a John Deere tractor. Sucking up leaves and pine cones.  

Ed

My bench always looks the same.  

Problem is it looks like a bomb went off.  I am building more storage and eventually hope to over take the mess
I had planned on more glue ups tonight but they will take place tomorrow.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Clocks Have been resting for a few days . Let the Poly set up real well before I start adding hardware . Got my camper ready to sell . listed it on CL . First mowing yesterday . Lots of yard work to do . My 21 year old baby girl closed on a house on Friday so that is keeping me busy as well . I am so proud of her !
mine is the Avenger in markleysburg

Looks like I have it priced for quick sale ...lol
Yes

Oh ya if anybody can find this dial for less money ....I would be forever gratefull . It also comes in brass finish same price . I have been looking at parts for hours on web . Links to clock parts ?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Clock-Dial-Meta...362e48e538
The two maples are going silver ...The others brass .

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(04-30-2018, 12:36 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Sure. Want one of those Laugh-In show shots where the dude falls over on his side?
Laugh

[Image: rkSNl3.gif]
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
(03-07-2018, 07:49 PM)Redman Wrote: Working upside down. Gad I hate that, bang head on wall until it looks right.
Laugh

I got one of the yellow bag holders.

Raised

(04-30-2018, 10:56 PM)Bob10 Wrote: My bench always looks the same.  

Problem is it looks like a bomb went off.  I am building more storage and eventually hope to over take the mess
I had planned on more glue ups tonight but they will take place tomorrow.

Hey, we need a pic to determine that.
Slap

Winkgrin

(05-01-2018, 08:39 AM)Rob Young Wrote: [Image: rkSNl3.gif]

Laugh
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Making pegboard? Pretty sure it can be bought fairly cheaply.
Winkgrin

Just being a smart azz.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous