I have not heard or seen from two of our Friends
In Germany.

Has anyone else?  I sure miss them and the saws they make.  I was going to leave Pedder and (Now that I was going to write it I can not remember his name), but thought one of you might have.

Are they OK and doing well?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Klaus.

They posted a saw build a few weeks back. But, you are correct. They haven't jumped into conversations like they did a few years ago. Miss their humor and knowledge.
Wow, what an honour to be missed! We are alive and busy in our day jobs and
if the day jobs let us enough power, we're building some saws, too.

Hope to read a lot of your work!

Cheers
Pedder
(05-08-2018, 12:49 AM)Pedder Wrote: Wow, what an honour to be missed! We are alive and busy in our day jobs and
if the day jobs let us enough power, we're building some saws, too.

Hope to read a lot of your work!

Cheers
Pedder

I miss my friends and hence the post.  I am so glad both of you are well.  When you make another saw please post it I love looking at the ART and Craftsmanship.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.