Box of Fancy Pine, a build thread
Went to Menard's and picked up some brushes...and a new latch ( old one is very beat up)

Even got out the drills and the screwdrivers..
Cool  

Decided to just apply a coat of varnish to the box, insides, and out
Rolleyes  

A front view
Cool   and a 

Corner view....will wait until the varnishing is done, then switch out the latches....should be in the same screw holes...as long as Murphy stays away
Rolleyes

Almost done,,,May do a bit of showing off, when finished..if anyone is interested
Confused
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Always interested bandit!
Ok, finish is done, new latch replaced the old one..

Front view..
Cool  

Top view..

Open the lid...
Rolleyes 

Then remove the tray and a false bottom..
Cool   

And find even more storage below.    18" x 8-1/2" x 4-1/2" tall.  

Might call this project done...
Winkgrin
There seems to be an optical illusion in that grain in the lid.......I can count 8 workmen at their workstations/benches.....take a squinty look, and see...
(05-08-2018, 11:01 PM)bandit571 Wrote: There seems to be an optical illusion in that grain in the lid.......I can count 8 workmen at their workstations/benches.....take a squinty look, and see...

It looks like 8 beers to me.
Looks like 8 chickens to me.
Big Grin
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.