Daily Bench Shot
Nothing here.....cleaned and expanded the chicken pen today, then "Yes dear's" at the grease trap.

Sigh

Ed
(03-07-2018, 07:49 PM)Redman Wrote: I got one of the yellow bag holders.

Woot

Raised

Same here Ed. Bench hasn't changed for 3-4 days. Been working out, helping the boys with the new lake house.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Spent some more time on the Farm Table Build today.  I was able to get the stretcher milled out and the tenons cut, (I used my old RAS to mill them out) and I cut the mortises for them.  

[Image: IMG_1984.jpg]

Here is a dry fit on the assembly table:

[Image: IMG_1991.jpg]

Now I have to shape the feet and the top braces, drill for some draw bore pegs and glue it all up and then get to work on the top.  I have knee braces for the top table support too.

I like this thread because I like seeing what guys are working on.

Have a great day!
John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
(01-20-2018, 08:23 PM)EdL Wrote: The usual....

Ed

Are you saying you drink cat pee.
Smirk
Big Grin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(05-11-2018, 02:10 PM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: Spent some more time on the Farm Table Build today.  I was able to get the stretcher milled out and the tenons cut, (I used my old RAS to mill them out) and I cut the mortises for them.  

Here is a dry fit on the assembly table:

[Image: IMG_1991.jpg]

Now I have to shape the feet and the top braces, drill for some draw bore pegs and glue it all up and then get to work on the top.  I have knee braces for the top table support too.

I like this thread because I like seeing what guys are working on.

Have a great day!
John

Looking good John.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(05-11-2018, 03:48 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Ed

Are you saying you drink cat pee.
Smirk
Big Grin

Nice cat but good as that particular stuff is, it makes me feel bad. Not the cat stuff  
Slap
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(05-11-2018, 06:38 PM)Redman Wrote: Looking good John.

Thanks Redman!
Lookin good John. I likie table so far.

Arlin, stay out of the cat pee and go build something. Get your bench all messy and post a pic of it.
Slap 
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(05-11-2018, 07:07 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Lookin good John. I likie table so far.

Arlin, stay out of the cat pee and go build something. Get your bench all messy and post a pic of it.
Slap 
Winkgrin

Thanks Stwood
That table is looking good, John.  
Yes

Decided to re-visit the mobile work station I built a couple years ago.....it's been in the pole barn at South Park while I slooowly finish it.

Electrical (everything in conduit) will be starting shortly so I added a wire rack and another shelf under the vise.

Pretty sure I'll re-mount the vise directly to the top.....

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)