Daily Bench Shot
Guess I made up my mind.  
Laugh

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

(05-11-2018, 11:07 PM)EdL Wrote: Guess I made up my mind.  
Laugh

Ed

Nice drill press.
Cool
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Laugh

Ed

Drill press looks like a cousin to a Bridgeport milling machine. I like the drill press table. Top mounted vice is probably a good idea.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(05-11-2018, 10:18 PM)EdL Wrote: That table is looking good, John.  
Yes

Decided to re-visit the mobile work station I built a couple years ago.....it's been in the pole barn at South Park while I slooowly finish it.

Electrical (everything in conduit) will be starting shortly so I added a wire rack and another shelf under the vise.

Pretty sure I'll re-mount the vise directly to the top.....

Ed

Laugh

Ed

Ed,

Great looking cart and the drill press is Awesome!

John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop

Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Pickle jar finally is happy with a new lid. Glove is hungry, crawling to get that bloated mouse.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(05-12-2018, 11:29 AM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: Ed,

Great looking cart and the drill press is Awesome!

John

Thanks guys.

I looked a long time to find that Delta radial ram drill, very versitle machine.

Ed
(03-07-2018, 07:49 PM)Redman Wrote: You ate all the pickles?

(05-12-2018, 07:33 PM)Redman Wrote: Pickle jar finally is happy with a new lid. Glove is hungry, crawling to get that bloated mouse.

That's another score. 50 cent garage sale item, with lid.
Winkgrin
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

:thumbsup:

Prayer  please

Ok..

Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020