Daily Bench Shot
[Image: th_IMG_20180507_175335.jpg]This is my pantry cabinet I'm making for my new kitchen. (still not complete) [Image: th_work%20bench.jpg] This what my work bench looks like. Chaotic
Crazy

Jim
(05-14-2018, 06:20 AM)Halfathumb Wrote: [Image: th_IMG_20180507_175335.jpg]This is my pantry cabinet I'm making for my new kitchen. (still not complete) [Image: th_work%20bench.jpg] This what my work bench looks like. Chaotic
Crazy

Jim

Cool
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(05-14-2018, 06:20 AM)Halfathumb Wrote: [Image: th_IMG_20180507_175335.jpg]This is my pantry cabinet I'm making for my new kitchen. (still not complete) [Image: th_work%20bench.jpg] This what my work bench looks like. Chaotic
Crazy

Jim

Chaotic? That's nothing compared to the usual state of mine.
Laugh  Look on page 2 of this stuff.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(05-13-2018, 07:38 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Ok..

Don't you think you're working your helper a little too hard with that pry bar and auger bit?
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(03-07-2018, 07:49 PM)Redman Wrote: Working upside down. Gad I hate that, bang head on wall until it looks right.
Laugh

I got one of the yellow bag holders.

Slap  
Laugh

Helper hasn't done much lately. I left that bit there to be sharpened and no go.
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Shaped the feet and the upper table top support on the Farm Table Build.  Next is filling a few areas with epoxy then sanding, draw bore pegs and then on to the table top.   This working slower because of recent surgery is both a blessing and a curse.  A curse in that prior to the surgeries this would have been done, but a blessing in that I am going so slow I am not making the mistakes I normally make 
Laugh

[Image: IMG_2059.jpg]

I have enjoyed this thread!  I like seeing what folks are working on!

John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Progressing very well, looks great!

Cool

Ed <-sitting at workbench, eating frozen toll house cookies.
Yes
Looking good John. Working slower is to me more relaxing also.

Toll House cookie dough Ed? Glad wife won't see this, I'd go broke.

Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(05-19-2018, 04:38 AM)Redman Wrote: Looking good John. Working slower is to me more relaxing also.

Toll House cookie dough Ed? Glad wife won't see this, I'd go broke.

Nope, I freeze the cookies, binge on them when the mood strikes.  
Laugh

Sanding extension jambs for the polebarn windows at south park.

Will get the first coat of finish done tonight.

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)