The start of something big....
Finally a woodworking tool store that will last in my area.
Reno had a Woodcraft about 6-8 years ago and I was really happy to see it.
Only problem was, it lasted less than 2 years.
I live 45 minutes from the Reno Lee Valley so I'm looking forward to being able to have what I want in 45 minutes 
Smile
Hi -

As promised, some actual pictures of the pick-up area of our Reno Warehouse. While Festool and Veritas will have complete displays, the balance of items in the pick-up area will be eclectic. We are stocking our full line in the warehouse though!

Storefront
Inside1
Inside2
Pick-up Desk

Cheers -

Rob
(06-05-2018, 10:43 AM)Rob Lee Wrote: Hi -

As promised, some actual pictures of the pick-up area of our Reno Warehouse. While Festool and Veritas will have complete displays, the balance of items in the pick-up area will be eclectic. We are stocking our full line in the warehouse though!

Cheers -

Rob

Congratulations, and I hope this is a roaring success for you and the company.  Looks very nice.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(06-05-2018, 10:43 AM)Rob Lee Wrote: Hi -
As promised, some actual pictures of the pick-up area of our Reno Warehouse. While Festool and Veritas will have complete displays, the balance of items in the pick-up area will be eclectic. We are
Rob

Congratulations on the big step!  Many thanks for looking to the needs of the left coasters.

Perhaps I didn't get the memo, but can I assume that the Festool display means that you can now sell Festool in the USA?
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
(06-08-2018, 08:12 PM)cputnam Wrote: Congratulations on the big step!  Many thanks for looking to the needs of the left coasters.

Perhaps I didn't get the memo, but can I assume that the Festool display means that you can now sell Festool in the USA?

Hi-

Yes, we have a huge inventory of Festool in Reno. Additionally, shipping  on Festool is always free to the lower 48 states.

Cheers,

Rob