Daily Bench Shot
I got a new pin nailer coming . HF gave up the ghost . NO ...I did not get a Grex .

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(03-07-2018, 07:49 PM)Redman Wrote: Working upside down. Gad I hate that, bang head on wall until it looks right.
Laugh

I got one of the yellow bag holders.

(06-06-2018, 10:10 PM)fishhh4 Wrote: I got a new pin nailer coming . HF gave up the ghost . NO ...I did not get a Grex .

Cool  on the pinner.

So whats on the bench that you are making?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Thinkin' he was into my beer while I cleaned the mower deck....

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

He's **down and out**
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(06-09-2018, 12:31 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: He's **down and out**
Laugh

Yes
Yes
Yes
Laugh 

Cats are crazy ...... that one is a fur ball .

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(06-08-2018, 09:52 PM)Stwood_ Wrote:
Cool  on the pinner.

So whats on the bench that you are making?

I got some inspiration from Mr. Hudson . Started the kitchen island for my daughter .
The picture was one of the sides , and some panel moulding I just got done making .
Shaker 15 degree chamfer on everything , even the base , and shoe .
New pinner worked great.

Base and shoe

More sanding ugh . little glue .....clamps .....and........

[Image: spaceballs_1987_13.jpg]

(06-10-2018, 07:17 AM)fishhh4 Wrote: More sanding ugh . little glue .....clamps .....and........

[Image: spaceballs_1987_13.jpg]

Cool
Cool
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(06-10-2018, 12:22 PM)Stwood_ Wrote:
Cool
Cool
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
One cabinet at a time ?

Thats 1 of the three I have to finish. 2 uppers and a pantry box
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020