Daily Bench Shot
(06-11-2018, 05:42 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: [Image: yellowcool.gif]Thats 1 of the three I have to finish. 2 uppers and a pantry box

Cool

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

Glued and pinned the center stretcher this morning......

[Image: IMG_2138.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2139.jpg]

I have to mill up one more barn beam for top supports that will be dovetailed in and then I will start on the top.

The customer wanted the contrasting wood pegs

John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
I would want that to . Stands out ....... looks good . Bet ya can't wait to start on top .

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(06-12-2018, 12:06 PM)fishhh4 Wrote: I would want that to . Stands out ....... looks good . Bet ya can't wait to start on top .

Yes Sir....But I have to say that I am a bit tired pulling nails 
Rolleyes

John
(06-12-2018, 12:06 PM)fishhh4 Wrote: I would want that to . Stands out ....... looks good . 

+1
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Milled up a couple of boards and started dovetailing them

[Image: IMG_2143.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2144.jpg]

Got one side done....

[Image: IMG_2150.jpg]

Will finish the other one tomorrow.

John
Looking good John.

Yes

Ed
(06-13-2018, 09:39 PM)EdL Wrote: Looking good John.

Yes

Ed

Thanks Ed!
Got the other set of dovetails chopped out this morning and it is glued up.  Once it is dry, final sanding and then on to the top.

I'm gonna need a bigger shop 
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
Winkgrin

[Image: IMG_2155.jpg]

Had to clean up the folks that I am building this for are coming over tonight to check it out and figure what stain color they want.  

I am going to have to move this out into my family room while I build the top 9 Long x 45" Wide

John
(06-14-2018, 11:48 AM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: I'm gonna need a bigger shop 
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
Winkgrin  

Cool

Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020