Daily Bench Shot
    grit
Two coats of Minwax water poly on back . First coat of waterlox on top . Through 320 grit on top . Smooth as a baby..........

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

Ho Lee Carp! That is awesome!

Yes  
Yes  
Yes  
Yes

Love it!

Ed
(06-23-2018, 09:42 PM)fishhh4 Wrote: grit
Two coats of Minwax water poly on back . First coat of waterlox on top . Through 320 grit on top . Smooth as a baby..........

What color are you going to paint it?

Laugh
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Fish,

Excellent work!

John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
[Image: 1_1633C04A-1489-4754-A615-63A68687148F.jpeg]
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(06-24-2018, 08:25 AM)Gary G™ Wrote: [Image: 1_1633C04A-1489-4754-A615-63A68687148F.jpeg]

The Kate Upton board .

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Shop helper lying down on the job.

Is that your "around the farm" transportation over there behind the gas cans. I bet it gets excellent gas mileage.

[Image: 2990440521.gif]
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(03-07-2018, 07:49 PM)Redman Wrote: Working upside down. Gad I hate that, bang head on wall until it looks right.
Laugh

I got one of the yellow bag holders.

(06-27-2018, 05:28 AM)Redman Wrote: Shop helper lying down on the job.

Is that your "around the farm" transportation over there behind the gas cans. I bet it gets excellent gas mileage.

[Image: 2990440521.gif]

Ayup. It's hard on the knees, and gotta watch driving through the mud holes.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Mower deck belt time.
Rolleyes

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020