Daily Bench Shot
(07-10-2018, 09:10 PM)EricU Wrote: I actually managed to clean the top of my bench off for the first time in 20 years.  Have to take a picture for posterity.

Raised

(07-10-2018, 09:59 PM)fishhh4 Wrote: No pictures ..didn't happen .
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep

Yep. Climb on him again. We need pictures.
Winkgrin
Laugh
Laugh

Mine never seems to come clean. It gets close, but never does. If I moved it away from the walk-in door, would that help? 
Uhoh

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Stuff lands on flat surfaces even more so when close to a door
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Any flat surface......................Lol
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(07-16-2018, 09:41 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Any flat surface......................Lol

This should qualify ..... ditched the legs ... might support from under .

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

Beautiful
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(07-16-2018, 02:58 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: Beautiful

Yea, as long as that gray cat approves, I'll approve.
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(07-16-2018, 04:50 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Yea, as long as that gray cat approves, I'll approve.
Winkgrin

Looks like a Russian Blue....good luck.

Island looks great!

Ed
I built something!!!  
Laugh

Needed a dolly for to store 2 display cabinets for the local historical society.....

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

Went down to the now closed community hell and got them loaded and stored....

The dolly worked great!

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

Cool  At least yer getting something built.
Big Grin 

I've been busy canning, picking the garden, helping contractor son #2, and today replaced some siding on the church building.
So no bench work for me.
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020