Daily Bench Shot
So today I was at an estate sale and they were moving out trash bags under a partially opened garage door before the sale.  So I know the guys working and was handing the bags to the guy in the van to load he grabs one and it pops and out rolls this unopened coffee can from the 30 or 40's
It was headed for the dump but was saved to my house at least for now.  Only one being offered on Ebay for over$100.  I did pretty well on the italian and polish serveware too

[Image: 20180723_110549_zpsikqbapex.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Lol. Sanka. I haven't seen that in a while.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(07-23-2018, 05:27 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Lol. Sanka. I haven't seen that in a while.

it has a key stuck on the bottom like a sardine can
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I have some of those keys somewhere........
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(07-23-2018, 08:25 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: I have some of those keys somewhere........

Hand one of those keys to Gen-Xer and let them try to figure it out.  Or, a rotary phone, a TV with a channel selector knob or a "church key"
Confused
Confused
Confused
(07-24-2018, 08:52 AM)oarlock Wrote: Hand one of those keys to Gen-Xer and let them try to figure it out.  Or, a rotary phone, a TV with a channel selector knob or a "church key"
Confused
Confused
Confused

Laugh  That made me laugh.  A Gen X person can be up to 57 years old now and many Gen Xers would have grown up with those in daily life or at least were still standard pop culture at the time.  

Maybe you meant Millenial.

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

New frame for one side of the sidewalk chalkboard at the grease trap.....

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

Now that's the truth
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin

Attached Files Image(s)

Working on setting up my work truck chisels, and rehabbing a bunch of old ones.  Touching up the users that need some love.

[Image: 20180718_232154.jpg]

And a pic of a mallet I turned, well, just because.  Neighbor dropped a bunch of trees, had a bunch of logs cut sitting on the curb.  By the time I got to it only thing left was a piece of poplar with the center rotten/eaten out.  Split it up, got rid of the rot, and made stuff.  Includes this mallet, and bunch of chisel handles for some rehabbed 750's I had laying around.  Yes I know poplar is a horrible choice for a mallet, and chisel handles, but if they break they cost me only the time to make them but I'm guessing they will be fine for quite some time.

Software rotated this one, not sure why.

[Image: 20180718_232425.jpg]

[Image: 20180718_232432.jpg]
Semper Fi,

Barry