Daily Bench Shot
(08-08-2018, 06:48 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: Other than John (Belle City), who else is doing this professionally?
First career or second?

Hobby?
Me.

I am not doing this professionally, I only have a few commissions.  There is no way I could make a living on those.  
Laugh 
Laugh 
Laugh

For me it is a hobby that sometimes pays for itself 
Yes

John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Glue up day is today.......

[Image: VYocr_B3_QPqtvv3_9i_Dq5g.jpg]

Don't know what I was thinking taking on this big of a project in a basement shop 
Rolleyes
Rolleyes
Rolleyes
Right now it's all a mess for some costume work I'm doing. Making a Mad Max: Fury Road outfit for a convention at the end of the month.

Attached Files Image(s)

Freelance Animator & Motion Artist, JQuack Design
Quackenbush Woodworks

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Farm Table Glue up completed......

[Image: eew6d_SIv_T1y_IWe_Bqf_ZNKfw.jpg]

[Image: gx_FRKv5_DTTu_Aoh_Wzal_Z96w.jpg]

To quote Norm...."Now we will just let that cook."  

I had a moment when I realized that I did not have the clamps to clamp this up.  I had to go and buy some longer pipe for the pipe clamps.

John
(08-10-2018, 06:50 PM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: Farm Table Glue up completed......
I had a moment when I realized that I did not have the clamps to clamp this up.  I had to go and buy some longer pipe for the pipe clamps.

John

I've used couplers to join pipe together when I need oversize lengths, works well.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(08-10-2018, 07:17 PM)Admiral Wrote: I've used couplers to join pipe together when I need oversize lengths, works well.

+1

I've got 5' pipes, but if I need a 6', I couple some 3' or so together.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(08-10-2018, 07:17 PM)Admiral Wrote: I've used couplers to join pipe together when I need oversize lengths, works well.

Fellas, this ain't my first glue up 
Laugh  By time I coupled the pipe I would have been short by over half of what I needed to glue up this table top.  
Wink
Now the fun really begins......

[Image: I02_Jo_Szq_Ry_Gyw_TNf_Ueo_RNg.jpg]

anyone want to stop by and work on your hand plane skills, there is enough here for everyone 
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

John
I’ve got some old iron 8’ long bar clamps.
Was searching for pics but found this instead:

https://www.ebay.com/i/161398968814?chn=...42ffec83da

Be careful out there!
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.