Daily Bench Shot
(08-11-2018, 08:43 AM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: Now the fun really begins......

anyone want to stop by and work on your hand plane skills, there is enough here for everyone 
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh    

John

5-1/4 turned into a scrub plane?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

No 5 set to take heavy shavings
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Spent the day on site building 2 kitchen countertops.....laminate goes on tomorrow.

Both were two piece tops with a 45 degree angle, sink cutout in one, not hard, just time consuming.

Festool tracksaw was the hero of the day.

Ed
(08-11-2018, 08:39 AM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: Fellas, this ain't my first glue up 
Laugh  By time I coupled the pipe I would have been short by over half of what I needed to glue up this table top.  
Wink

LOL, fair 'enuf; butcha gotta tell us the whole story!!!  
Smile
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
In other important, breaking news today, Belle City Woodworker John, announced that He does **NOT** have enough clamps.

Winkgrin
Winkgrin 

Uhoh
Uhoh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Countertops done today......turned out very good.

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

Kewl. Corner sink. Corner 45 degree lazy susan? on the opposite side.
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Yes

Customer did the cabinet install. I just did the countertops......and installed 50+ covers on every outlet and switchbox in the house during downtime.  
Laugh  I can't sit around when I see things to finish.

Ed
(08-12-2018, 08:21 AM)Admiral Wrote: LOL, fair 'enuf; butcha gotta tell us the whole story!!!  
Smile

Yeah I know, I realized I was being somewhat vague 
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
(08-12-2018, 09:59 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: In other important, breaking news today, Belle City Woodworker John, announced that He does **NOT** have enough clamps.

Winkgrin
Winkgrin 

Uhoh
Uhoh

Now that right there is FUNNY!!!!   
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh